photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday

My lunchtime salad bar obsession continued this week!  YUM!

Thursday
Friday
Monday

Saturday evening, we went to Red Lobster for dinner.  I had a side salad with no croutons and red wine vinaigrette, 1 cheddar bay biscuit, blackened tilapia (which I could only eat half of) with pineapple salsa, broccoli, and green beans.  It was DELICIOUS!

Sunday, I made a batch of my favorite oatmeal muffins (click here for the recipe)!  They disappear so quickly around here.  I am playing with a recipe to make some pumpkin ones this next week, so if it turns out I will be sharing!
I also made a DELICIOUS pumpkin spice latte!  And unlike some, it actually has REAL pumpkin in it!  I added a little whipped cream to the top of mine with a sprinkling of cinnamon (make sure if you do this you account for the extra calories or points)



Pumpkin Spice Latte
Makes 2 Servings

8 oz cup of coffee
2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (you can sub here if desired)
1/4 cup pumpkin (make sure it is pure pumpkin and not pie filling)
2 tbsp stevia
1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice

Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan until boiling.  Whisk together until smooth!  Top with whip cream if desired and ENJOY!

Per Serving: 22 calories, Fat: 1g, Carbs: 4g, Protein: 1g, Fiber: 1g
WW: 1 point+

Sunday night I was craving ice cream, so I made my own by blending together 1 cup frozen strawberries, 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and a container of Chobani 100 calorie strawberry Greek yogurt.  It made 2 HUGE servings and tamed my craving for only 100 calories, or 2 PP.

Tuesday, I had no idea what to have for lunch and then I remembered I still had my other piece of tilapia from Red Lobster.  So I had brown rice, black beans, steamed broccoli, and my tilapia all mixed in a bowl.  It tasted SO good and was very filling!


That is all for today!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment