photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, September 8, 2014

Breaking the Silence


I was planning on staying away for all of September, but that is over today. I missed my connections on social media and I just have too much to say and share to be quiet for too long! BUT, there are some changes coming to my life. I have really taken some time to reflect on my life, family, and journey the past few weeks. I will be sharing in the next few days! 
I am also working on letting go of the things and circumstances I can't change!

AND I am super excited for football season! GO COLTS! (Even though they lost last night 😥)

So hello again! And goodbye! Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

QUESTION: What are some things you cannot change that you need to let go of?

Tune in tomorrow for a Transformation Tuesday story!!!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment