photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Friday Fitness

Happy Friday!  Each Friday, I plan on sharing my workouts and activity for the week! 

AND IN EXCITING NEWS, I had enough Amazon reward points to buy the new Garmin Vivofit with Heart Rate Monitor.  I am so excited to give this a try.  So far, I really like it.  I love the display and I love that I can pair a heart rate monitor to it and only have to wear one band.  The screen shots of my step counts for each day come from the Garmin Connect app that I sync the Vivofit to each day.
So here is my week:

Monday -


Not feeling well (migraine) but did 20 minutes on treadmill with some assistance from Rodrigo



Tuesday -

Morning (at gym with Sam)- Elliptical for 20 minutes 
3 sets of:
Lateral raises x 12 each side
Bent over rows x 10 each side
TRX pull ups x 10
Front raise on one foot x 10
3 sets of:
Kettlebell swings x 12
Battle ropes x 30 seconds

Evening (at home) - stationary bike for 20 minutes

Wednesday - I took today as a rest day as I was not feeling very well.

Thursday-
Morning (at gym with Sam) - Elliptical for 10 minutes
3 sets of:
Kettlebell swings x 12
modified burpees x 10
step-ups and balance x 10 each leg
squats x 12

2 sets of:
agility ladder - footwork
TRX pull-ups x 12

Stationary bike for 25 minutes

Friday-
Morning (at gym with Sam) - 20 minutes on elliptical

3 sets of:
cable pull downs x 12 each arm while balancing on opposite foot
chest press on stability ball x 10
squats x 12
band pull aparts x 10
band dislocators x 5
hamstring stretches with bar x 10


AND THE BEST PART OF MY ENTIRE WEEK:

My youngest (who never wants anyone to know I am his mom because he is almost 13) wrote this message to me on my whiteboard in my fitness room.  It made me so happy to see how much my kids support what I am doing to become happier and healthier!

Comment with one way you honored your body with movement this week!

I hope you all have an AMAZING weekend!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment