photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, September 15, 2014

Mixed Up Monday

Happy Monday friends!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did even though we really didn't do much.

I have really been reflecting on my journey lately and trying to figure out what I really need to get me back on track every day. 

One thing I am considering is quitting the Weight Watchers program.  Now, I LOVE the program and it helped me lose the first 100 pounds.  It also taught me a lot about food and nutrition.  HOWEVER, I have really been trying to focus more on the types of foods I am eating lately.  I am also really focusing on percentages of carbs, fat, and proteins.  I have been using My Fitness Pal for the past month and I really like it.  I thought I would HATE calorie counting, that it would be too hard.  But MFP makes it very simple.  

I have not made up my mind yet, but I would only be staying with Weight Watchers for the weekly weigh-ins and meetings.  I feel like I could get that with my trainer at the gym.  

Any advice from others who have switched would be VERY welcome.

Well, that is it for today.  Just needed to get that off my mind.

Tune in tomorrow for a very special edition of Transformation Tuesday!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

1 comment:

  1. Well, I didn't switch programs but I quit due to pregnancy and then joined on line after the baby. For me, not the same. I have been stuck for months and feel I need the meetings. I need the interaction, the set weigh in, and the "you CAN do it" every week. I wish I could go back, but with my little one I just can't now. Whatever you choose, I know you will be successful!

    ReplyDelete