photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday Selfish Share

Today I am selfishly sharing a few of my favorite photos from the week! Enjoy!
Me and hubby ready for the football game!
My oldest son Robbie getting ready for his first marching band performance!
I may need to borrow this drum for extra weight while working out! They did an awesome job for their first show!
My baby kitties are growing up and starting to go outside!

What was your favorite moment from this week?

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari



1 comment:

  1. My favorite moment was sleeping in my own bed after being on vacation for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete