photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Transformation Tuesday and Trip Update


Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. My family is on vacation in North Carolina this week for fall break and I have been enjoying my time with my hubby, parents, sisters, brother-in-law and nephews. We have had a great trip so far. I can definitely feel the changes in my body on this trip. We have done quite a bit of walking and it has not wore me out like it would have a year ago. Here is a progress pic to share for Transformation Tuesday:

Starting weight was 402.2 and I am down 89.6 in this pic. For those of you who are new readers, I have been following the Weight Watchers program since November 1, 2012.

My family had been planning some big (hard) hikes on this trip. I was so excited to push my body and see if I could make it to the top of the Chimney Tops. However, the Great Smoky Mountain National Park has closed all of the trails due to the government shutdown :(. 

 This made me sad, but it won't ruin our trip. We went to an overlook that was open yesterday and it had a part of the Appalachian Trail. It was closed off but we walked a few hundred feet just so we could say we walked on it!


Yesterday, we spent the day in Gatlinburg and if the smell of foods had calories, I would be in trouble and gained 100 pounds. Fudge, candy, ice cream, nuts, and on and on and on. I was a good girl and had NONE of it. We ate out both meals and I was able to stay on plan!!!

We are planning a 3 mile hike this afternoon. I am ready to go!!! This has been a great trip. My family is awesome. They are so supportive of my journey and have encouraged and praised me all week! I love them all so much!!!

Well, I'm gonna go for now and spend time with my family!! Hope you are all having a great week!!!!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment