photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Ramblings!!!

Happy Sunday!! We made it home from our mountain vacation in North Carolina yesterday! We had such a wonderful week with my family. I feel like I did a pretty good job staying on plan the entire week!!! Had a few treats, but worked them in to my plan! I made 100% or more on my ActiveLink each day (except my rest day). Here is a picture of my family:

Aren't we cute????

We slept in a bit this morning and missed church. I was a little disappointed, but apparently we were all exhausted. Managed to go to Wal-Mart and buy groceries (after I had a little fit about not having a banana for breakfast). We all kinda layed around today and relaxed. I did manage to fit in a bike ride (you know in between all the laying around). It was my first ride since my eye surgery on September 9. I rode 5.6 miles. It was a BEAUTIFUL day here in Indiana. The sky was so blue, not a cloud in sight, leaves are turning, and a crisp bite to the air. What more could a girl want??????

I am getting quite excited about tonight's football game. I am a Colts fan and tonight we play the Denver Broncos. People are calling this game the war of 1812!!! (Get it: Manning 18, Luck 12). :)

I am ready to get back into a routine this week. I did cook dinner tonight and it was nice to eat a home cooked meal around my table. Tomorrow starts a new week!!! What changes will you make to make it a GREAT, HEALTHY, and HAPPY one?

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment