photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, October 4, 2013

Fearful Friday

It is finally Friday!!! I was even able to get my first work-out in since my surgery almost a month ago. I cannot even begin to tell you how much better I feel when I work out!! It was not as hard as I thought it would be.

So today I have two fears to share with you. One thing that is hard about this blog and my Facebook page is being so open and honest in front of everyone. I even told my weight out loud!!! So sharing fears should be easy for me.

#1 - I have a fear of eating. Now I know that sounds CRAZY because I have told you previously how I am a food addict. I find that I hoard my Weight Watcher points and I am so afraid that if I use them all that I won't lose weight. I know it is silly, but it is something I am battling with. This has just started the last few weeks. I think back to November when I first started and I got 61 points a day and I lost weight. Now I get 48 and I am nervous about everything I eat. My goal is to USE my points everyday! Today has been a good start for this. I have had breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner and I only have 8 points left. I have got in all my oils and dairies already. I am really going to be working on eating more throughout the day so I don't have 20 points left at night.

#2 - This fear is much harder to write about in public, but I feel like I need to get it off my chest and out into the open. Let me start off by telling you that I LOVE my husband and this is not a complaint against him at all and he has been super supportive of me on this journey. I am worried that the changes I am making in my life are going to affect our relationship. I have SO MUCH more energy and I want to do more things. Our lifestyle has always been pretty sedentary, but now I want to do more because I actually can. What if this affects my marriage? I don't want my husband to resent me because I want to do things and I want so much for us to be able to do those things together. Please just pray for me in this area! I think hubby and I are going to go through a lot of growth over the next few years. Any advice from couples you have gone through this is most welcome! And honey, if you read this please know that I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!! You are awesome and I want us to have the best life together that we can.

Well, I am gonna go for now. Getting ready to go to a Mary Kay Spa party!! Out of my comfort zone, but that is good for me! Have a GREAT weekend!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment