photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Month, Exciting New Start

Somehow, I forgot to post this yesterday, so I'm a day late on the new month, but oh well!

I cannot believe it is June already! Kids are out of school and the pool is open! I am finally healing from my surgery and have less and less pain everyday. 

I'm excited for a new (re) start on my journey. Here are my goals for June:

1. Get back to drinking half my body weight in water everyday
2. Take my Plexus products consistently 
3. Try two new social activities

I have really been working on my anxiety and self-image both with counseling and medication. I can tell a difference already, but I still have a long road ahead of me. Tomorrow, I fly to Phoenix for the Plexus convention!
I'm excited and anxious at the same time! 

I know that my mental health will not improve just because the number on the scale goes down. My main focus right now is getting my mind better and the rest will follow!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment