photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, June 4, 2015

OnePlexus - Day 1

I made it safely to Phoenix last night around 7:00 after a great flight.

I flew US Airways and I was very impressed with the flight and the crew. I was lucky to be able to fly first class this time and I felt like a princess! I sat next to a very nice man who made me feel comfortable (for those of you who don't know, I tend to have trust issues with men I don't know). 

I was served warm nuts as an appetizer.  And then we had a wonderful dinner.  I was really surprised at how good it was for airplane food.  There was a very fresh salad, pita and hummus, chicken with tomatoes, polenta and a cheese roll.  I even splurged and had a glass of red wine with my dinner!  Then dessert was vanilla ice cream with Heath bar pieces.  YUM!

There were free movies that you could stream to your own device.  So I watched Maleficent.  It was great to pass the 3 hour flight. 

When I landed, it was still daylight (even though it was 9:00 back home.  I retrieved my luggage and then took a taxi to my hotel.  Check-in was a breeze.  There was no line.  I am very happy with my room.  I was excited I even had a fridge! I brought some individual almond milks with me to make my smoothie for breakfast everyday so the fridge worked out perfectly.

After resting a few minutes, I took a stroll down the street a few blocks to the convention center to get registered.  The whole town is decked out in Plexus.  There are banners and the bike-taxi drivers are even wearing Plexus shirts. 

Plexus even gifted us all with convention bags, a notebook and a pen.  This is great for carrying everything around this week.


Then I headed back to the hotel to rest.  By this time, my poor foot is swollen and hurting.  I took a quick shower and tucked myself into bed to read and sleep.

I am so excited to be here.  I have put the business part of Plexus on the back burner while working out some personal issues, but I am hoping this convention will really help me boost my business so I can help other people become happy and healthy!

I'll be back with an update about how today goes!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment