photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Testimony Tuesday!!!

Today I am sharing my own testimony!!!!


Here is my "pleximony"! I started taking Plexus in October of 2014 after hearing stories of women who were getting relief from migraine headaches. For the past 20 years, I have struggled with chronic migraines. I had a migraine at least 5 days a week and woke up vomiting with them many mornings. I have seen numerous doctors and had scans and spinal taps. At one point, I was on 15 different prescriptions just to try to prevent them. I have tried about 5 different prescriptions to treat my migraines when I got one, was a regular at the ER for an IV with a migraine cocktail, visited the infusion center for daily infusions, and drove two hours every 6 weeks to get 31 Botox injections in my head, neck, and shoulders. My life was consumed with just trying to get the headaches to a manageable level. During this time, I was also diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. A friend had started Plexus, and honestly I thought she was crazy. I had been successfully losing weight and thought this was just another weight loss drug. But I saw her story and others she shared. She invited me to an opportunity meeting and I decided to at least try it. From the first day I tried the products at the end of October 2014 to today, I have had a total of 2 migraine headaches resulting in only 1 ER trip. My pain and fatigue from the fibromyalgia is much better and more manageable. The weight is still coming off, but even if I never lost another pound I will never stop taking these products. I feel like my life has been given back to me. I'm truly blessed by Plexus and feel like Plexus is an answered prayer. 

For more info, visit my Facebook pages:
www.facebook.com/awinningloser
www.facebook.com/plexusprayer 

Or my website for Plexus
www.plexusslim.com/KariGoodman


I'll be sporadic on posting the next two weeks, my family is enjoying some vacation time and I'll be enjoying FitBloggin in Denver!!!!!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment