photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, June 4, 2015

OnePlexus - Day 2

I had a very hard time sleeping last night, but I am going to enjoy my day anyway!

I was up bright and early this morning (still adjusting to the 3 hour time difference)  I made myself my smoothie with almond milk, vanilla Plexus 96, and Slim. It was so good and much better than going out for breakfast.


I took a nice, long, hot shower and got ready for the day.

I headed down to the lobby for a coffee and just to people watch.  The lobby is packed today with long lines to check in.  I am glad I came in last night.  EVERYONE I have come into contact with has been so nice and made me feel so good.  Not one person has judged me or made me feel badly.  I have even initiated some conversations with strangers!!! GO ME!

I was just sitting in the lobby and someone called out my name.  I was so excited to see Erin! We have been friends through Facebook for awhile and we finally got to meet and hug in real life.  She has been such an inspiration and encouragement to me throughout my journey!

I also met a lady from Texas who told me to call her Nanny. She was so sweet and prayed for me and for my foot. Her love and kindness brought tears to my eyes. 

The lobby had infused water, so I filled up to be ready to face the 100 degree heat. 


I decided to have lunch at a restaurant in my hotel called The District. They had cute little plants on the table.


 It was weird eating all by myself, but I did it. I ordered the wellness bowl.  It was so yummy and full of good, healthy things!

Then I headed to the Plexus store. Oh my, what a line! I waited almost an hour just to get in, but I met some neat people while in line. I picked out some things I really needed ( haha more like wanted) and waited in line another hour to load and met some more awesome people!


Then it was time for the opening session. It was so exciting and really pumped me up. The energy in the room filled with thousands of people all working towards the same goals was amazing. One lady shared her story of how Plexus changed her health and she has lost 175 pounds! Absolutely amazing!

Walked back to my hotel and back to my room. I am exhausted and my poor foot is telling me to stop for today. So I ordered room service and changed into my pj's. I'm planning on relaxing the rest of the night and going to bed early to be ready for another awesome day tomorrow!!!!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment