photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Boot Bomb and Home Sweet Home

I'm I made it home safely yesterday afternoon! It was so nice to see my hubby, boys, kitties and puppy!

I had such a great time, but it feels nice to be home. I was so busy, I didn't have a chance to blog about the rest of my days in Phoenix. But I had an amazing time and I learned so much and I'm fired up to help others become healthier from the inside out. At the end of this post, I'll share some pics I took along the way. 

Funny story from the TSA line yesterday in Phoenix. I went through security and through the body scanner. Then had to be pat down. Because I'm wearing my walking boot, they had to swab my hands to check for explosives. My hand test came back with no explosives detected. When they sampled the boot, an alarm and red blinking light came on saying "explosives detected". So I had to be pulled to the side. The agent had to pay me down again (this time very thoroughly). Then they took everything out of my purse and backpack and swabbed the items for explosives, especially my phone and iPad. Then I had to take off my shoes and walking boot so they could put them through an x-ray machine. 30 minutes later, I was cleared of any evil intent to set off a boot bomb. I have to say that the TSA agents were very nice and friendly and made the whole experience easier. Now my boys are calling it my boot bomb!

Today has just been CRAZY! Running around from appointment to appointment. I met with my foot surgeon in the hopes I could convince him to let my get rid of the boot before our trip next week. No luck, he said my X-rays look great but with all the walking I have to keep the boot on until after vacation. He did recommend a heel lift to put in my other shoe to try to even my gait out more. My right hip is what bother me more than anything from the gimpy limp. 

And I have to share my Cash went to the "spaw" today! Doesn't he look handsome?

Ok, here are some pics from Phoenix and the One Plexus convention:
Got to meet with Big Al!
Finally met Erin in real life!
My upline Misty!
My hotel
Arizona landscape 

That's it for today! 

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari 








No comments:

Post a Comment