photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What if????



Holy moly, I leave in a few hours for the Plexus convention in Phoenix. I'm so excited, but my anxiety is kicking in high gear. I'm not anxious about flying or getting a cab to my hotel. My mind has started racing with all the "what if's"

What if no one talks to me?

What if my clothes aren't right? (I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl)

What if I'm the heaviest (fattest) person there?

What if my hair is too short?

What if people talk about, stare at, laugh at me?

I could keep going, but you get the idea. My social anxiety SUCKS! Especially when part of me knows better, but the thoughts keep coming. 

I know I'm not a "girly girl", I don't do dress up and I know better than to try to fake it to fit in. I'm packing my t-shirts and jeans and I'm going to attempt to be comfortable being me!

And I had an intervention with myself with this lovely piece of advice:


Be ready for lots of Plexus posts and pictures for the rest of the week!!!!! 

And pray for me to kick this anxiety's butt and have a fabulous carefree time!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment