photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Holy Moly, Life is Good and Crazy!

Hi! Long time, no blog! My family has been traveling the past week. We flew into Las Vegas and just had a fabulous, but HOT time. I was a little limited with my boot foot, but I did as much as I could. 

We stayed at the Paris hotel, which was beautiful. There is no way to recap the entire week. We visited the following hotels:
Planet Hollywood
Bally's
Caesar's Palace
Bellagio
The Mirage
The Venetian
The Palazzo
Stratosphere
MGM
Luxor
Excalibur
New York, New York
Monte Carlo
Mandalay Bay - and went to the shark reef
Golden Nugget
Binions 

We love just looking around all of the hotels as each one is so beautiful and unique. 

We went to Madame Tussaud's wax museum. The boys went to the Titanic and Bodies exhibits. 

We went to the top of the stratosphere and the Eiffel Tower. 

We saw lots of shows:
Ka
Blue Man Group
Tournament of Kings
Criss Angel
Rock of Ages
Jersey Boys

And we ate at lots of yummy restaurants. And here are a few of my favorite pics:
There are way too many to share!

I had so much fun and felt so free of anxiety. I let loose and acted goofy and just had fun. 

We flew out of Vegas yesterday and into Denver for FitBloggin!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari





No comments:

Post a Comment