photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Day for Remembering

Today has been wonderful! Woke up and decided I was owing to actually attempt to put on make-up and feel like a girl today!!  I was actually please with what I sawin the mirror 
I even wore dangly earrings. And my anxiety and attitude were better today! I felt pretty and feminine!

Attended church where I got to watch Robbe and the church praise team fill the building with the spirit of God. It was just amazing. Really lifted my spirits. 

Then it was off with hubby and the boys to Bloomington. We had lunch at Red Lobster, which was very yummy!
Then we headed to Ellettsville to put flower's on Jesse's (for those of who that don't know, Jesse was my first husband and is Robbie's daddy). Robbie picked out green flowers because that was Jesse's favorite color. 

Then a super brief visit with my parents and off to the Half Price book outlet where they were having half off everything. Gave the boys $5 each and we were there for 45 minutes and left with a box of books!

Then to Sam's Club. By this point, I was in PAIN. So I used one of the electric wheelchairs and really didn't worry about what anyone else thinks of me!

Finally, a little housework in preparation for a small gathering tomorrow before we go watch Robbie play drums in the Community Band!

I hope you all had a great day!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment