photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Scenes From my Saturday

Today has been a roller coaster of a day!  

I did fix my hair today with all its wavy curls. I got mostly positive feedback and it is definitely easier to fix this way. It is hard to straighten when you don't see very well. 


We decided on a family date day and headed to French Lick. We had a delicious lunch at the winery. 
And I had three handsome dates:
And then things turned south and everyone got grouchy and started bickering, so we headed home. No worries, we all made up and it's all good now!

Then there were puppy snuggles:
And puppy begging for veggie sticks:
And then (bright, blind woman that I am) decided I could drive myself to Walmart. Hubby had me take my oldest with me just in case. Needless to say I didn't make it out of the driveway. I got stuck in the snow because I got just a little off the path. Ugh. But hubby saved me and drove me into town. We were in desperate need of milk and bananas and there is a possibility of more snow tonight. 

Tonight has been relaxing and now getting ready to diffuse a new oil combo (I'll share if I like it) and curl up in bed with a book. 

Hope you all had an amazing day!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment