photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, February 26, 2015

For My Daddy!

Since this is my blog, today I am going to use it to wish the best Dad and Papaw in the world a very Happy Birthday!  Even though I am a little jealous that he is in the Florida warmth while I watch the snow flurry out my window! 

Wasn't he a cute baby!

I have probably never told my daddy how much I love and appreciate him!  Growing up, my daddy always made sure us girls were taken care of, even if that meant he had to work out of town and not see us for days.  We never, ever went hungry or lacked clothes to wear.  He worked his tail off to provide for us.

My daddy taught me the value of hard work and unconditional love.  No matter how stupid we were as kids, he always loved us.

My daddy takes the time to love his 5 grandsons every day and they ADORE him and look up to him so much.  I am blessed that my 2 boys have such an amazing role model in their Papaw.

My best memories growing up with my daddy is watching basketball games on the TV.  I was the only daughter that really cared to watch the games and it was such a special time that we spent together (and he may have taught me to yell at the TV just a little bit).

One post can in no way describe my wonderful daddy to all of you, but he is the best! 

I love you daddy and I hope you have an AMAZING birthday and I wish I could be there to share it with you.  I miss you!

Sending love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari




No comments:

Post a Comment