photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday Weigh-In and Post-op Results

Today has been a busy day!  Started off with a drive up to Greenwood.  First stop was Weight Watchers, just to weigh-in.  I was down 0.6 for a total of 87.4 gone since November 1, 2012.  I wish it had been more, but with spending the entire week on the couch or in bed and eating what people brought me, I am pleased!

One NSV (non-scale victory) from today: I wore jeans today that I have not worn in 6 years, AND they are almost too big for me!!!  I cleaned out my closet and I have 2 pairs of pants and 4 shirts that actually fit.  I got rid of everything that was too big except for my biggest pair of jeans.  One day I am going to take my picture standing in one leg of those jeans!  IT WILL HAPPEN!


My post-op visit went well.  Doctor said I am healing well.  I can now increase my activity to 20% of my normal, but no weight-lifting for 2 months.  He said the best things are my stationary bike and walking.  I do not have to stay lying down all the time.  My pressure was high in my right eye so he drew some fluid off and gave me some drops to help that.  He also gave me a shot today just to keep any mean abnormal blood vessels from growing back.  I am so glad that I am not confined to the couch.  I was about to go crazy!!!  I am looking forward to getting some activity back in!

After my appointment, we went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch.  I had the White Chicken Chili with brown rice from the Skinnylicious menu and it was SOOOOOOO yummy!  There is also a piece of chocolate peanut butter cheesecake in my fridge for hubby and I to splurge on tonight!!

I hope you all are doing well!!

Keep Losing,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment