photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sunny Saturday!!


Happy Beautiful Saturday!  It is beautiful here in central Indiana.  The sun is shining and the weather feels like fall (my favorite time of the year).  I am still required to lay face down or on my side until I see the doctor Thursday, but I do have my windows open and can enjoy the fresh air. 

With not being able to get any activity in, I have had a lot of time to just reflect, think, and find and read other amazing pages.  It is so awesome to see so many people going through this same journey and the fact that technology allows us to all connect and support each other. 

I have struggled a bit this week with cravings.  I know it is not really a craving, but an emotional urge.  Lying on the couch, I have wanted to eat and eat and eat.  The good news is I have not given into these cravings and stayed on plan.  One thing that really helps me with this is my shopping habits.  I do not buy food to put in my house that I should not eat.  Now, I know that with Weight Watchers, any food is allowed as long as you count it, but I know myself better than that.  If I bought a box of snack cakes that were 6 points each, I would not just be able to eat one.  I know my trigger foods and I try to stay away from them.  If it is not in my house, I can’t eat it!

I am also struggling with some negative self-talk this week.  I look awful and feel awful and I keep putting myself down.  I look at my fat tummy and feel disappointment.  I know how far I have come and I keep feeling like I should see more results.  I am trying to reject these thoughts as they come, but it can be difficult when you are laid up.  I feel guilty that I am not exercising (even though I can’t).  I feel guilty that I can’t interact with my kids more.  I feel guilty that I can’t even get up to cook a meal.  I gotta get over this!!! And I will!!  I am an overcomer!  I have made it through so many tough times in my life.  The tough times make me realize my blessings!

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Back to watching Lost on Netflix!

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment