photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, October 31, 2014

Fantastic Five on Friday!

Happy Halloween to all my fellow "losers". A day made for getting and giving candy! I was a good girl and only had 3 points+ worth of candy corn M&M's today!  I even took my own snack truck or treating, an apple! 

I thought that today I would share my top 5 positives from this week!!!

1. I worked out everyday but one (stupid migraine). I cannot tell you how much better I feel physically and mentally when I get my exercise in. It is the best medication out there!

2. I went back to Weight Watchers. Even though I knew there would be a gain, I went back anyway. Feels good to get a fresh start!

3. I decided to try the Plexus products to help with all of my health issues. I am so excited that I received part of my order today. I am really praying that I get the relief others have had from these products. 

4. I went the WHOLE week using the simply filling program from Weight a Watchers and I loved it. It is so much easier and it really lends itself to eating "real" food, but leaving in the room for a couple indulgences through the week. 

5. Today was an AWESOME health day. I felt the best today than I have felt in months. My doctor did give me some new medicine and I don't know if that is why, but it felt so nice to have very little, but tolerable pain and to actually have energy. 

And here was my Halloween workout:
I also got a short walk in when I walked from my friend's house up to the school and back to take my son a hat and blanket. It was FREEZING and I am not ready for this winter weather. 

Well, I'm gonna go for now. Sending you all love and healthy wishes. Tomorrow will be my two year fit-a-versary. So look for a reflection post. 

Keep Losing,
Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment