photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thursday Weigh In Results


Well, I did it. I sucked it up and finally after 10 missed weeks I returned to Weight Watchers and faced the scale. I knew I would be up some and I was prepared for it. I wasn't able to stay for the meeting today due to a doctor's appointment for my ever aching back. BUT here it is for the world to see:
I was up 11.6 pounds. I am actually down 0.2 from the last time I weighed in at the gym a few weeks ago so it's not all bad. 

Best of all is I am SO EXCITED to get back to Weight Watchers and being accountable every week!!! I know the number will go down and my confidence will up!

Thank you all for sticking with me the past year. I have definitely learned a lot!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment