photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A New Chapter


Okay family and friends, after hearing many testimonies of how Plexus has worked to help people with migraines, fibromyalgia, and many other health issues, I have decided to give it a try. I'm not really looking for a "weight loss" boost, but I'm so tired of being sick and tired. I will be posting results once the product arrives and I start using them. NO JUDGEMENT or negative comments please. This is something I have spent some time praying about and I feel like it is worth a try to get my life back.

I know I will lose some "likes" and some support, but I have always promised to be 100% honest about my journey and it would not be right to not share this with all of you.  I PROMISE to give you the honest results from these products and also PROMISE to not be a "pushy" sales lady just trying to sell a product.  If I believe in it after trying it, I will let you know if not I will also let you know!

If you would like to look at any of the products, feel free to visit this site:
http://karigoodman.myplexusproducts.com/

As I learn and have more experience I will be sharing it here!

Thanks for everyone who is continuing to support me!  Tomorrow I am going back to Weight Watchers and facing the scale.  Ready for a fresh start and a new chapter! Tune in for results tomorrow!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment