photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Sad Transformation Tuesday, a surprise gift and a recipe


Today is a sad Transformation Tuesday as I have no new stories to share with you!

So I need your help! Send me your transformation stories!

If you would like a chance to tell your story, click here to fill out the form or email your story to klgoodman1976@gmail,com. I LOVE seeing all of the inspiration and we have to lift each other up! We are all in this together!

In happier news, remember back in June when I went to Savannah for Fitbloggin 14? Well one of the awesome sponsors there was Ninja.  They were kind enough to send me a NutriNinja for FREE!  I received it just a few days ago and used it today for the first time and I AM IN LOVE!  Click here to check out their site!


I used it today with new new protein powder I bought at the gym yesterday.  I just put in one scoop of powder, 8 oz of water and some ice.  
Blended up beautifully!  One of my goals with my trainer the next two weeks is to have a protein drink every time I do resistance training so I am giving it a shot!
 
Got a great workout in this morning by doing 25 minutes on the stationary bike and then Les Mills Pump and Burn!


AND, I am so excited to tell you what I made up today for our breakfasts for the rest of the week: TURKEY SAUSAGE! Because I am trying the simply filling technique for Weight Watchers, I wanted to make up my own sausage that would fall into that program and plus it doesn't have all the preservatives of already made sausage!  I went ahead an cooked them ahead of time so we can just reheat and eat for breakfast.  The boys are so excited!

Simply Filling Turkey Sausage
1 lb lean ground turkey
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp sage
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Mix all together in a bowl (I used my hands to get it all mixed together).  From here you can do whatever you want with it, fry it up in a skillet in patties, brown it, make meatballs! BUT ENJOY!

That is it for today! I gotta go, got some homemade spaghetti sauce simmering and I gotta finish up dinner before hubby gets home!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari





No comments:

Post a Comment