photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, August 28, 2015

Five on Friday



Happy Friday everyone!  Time for Five on Friday!  Today I am sharing my top five moments of the week!  

1.  I got out and socialized a lot this week!  One dinner with my Young Living group and two gathering with my awesome church ladies!

2.  Lots of good moments with my fur baby, Cash.  A convertible ride and snuggles.  And I even caught him loving up on my mother-in-law (he usually tries to eat her(.

3.  Had an amazing time at my youngest son's football game last night (he is the one actually waving, which is a miracle since we are an embarrassment to his whole life).  And my parents, sister, brother-in-law and nephews (the two cuties) came to cheer him on to victory.  Matthew even got his name announced on the loud speaker for an awesome tackle.

4.  My new shirt (mine is blue though) came in just in time for tonight's football game, where I will be cheering on my oldest son who is the lead snare drum player in the marching band!

5.  My favorite scripture from this week's studies and quiet times!

This is hard to keep to 5 things!!!! I am already planning what to share next week!

Praying you all have an amazing weekend!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!









No comments:

Post a Comment