photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I NEED YOU! and Other Stuff



Happy Transformation Tuesday!

Unfortunately, I have no new story to share with you today. I am still on the search for more stories to share for Transformation Tuesday! If you would like a chance to tell your story, click here to fill out the form or e-mail me your story at klgoodman1976@gmail.com I LOVE seeing all of the inspiration and we have to lift each other up! We are all in this together!

So get to sharing!

So yesterday evening I did something that was very difficult for me. I attended a Celebrate Recovery meeting at a local church. This is a Christ-centered 12-step recovery program. I loved how the leaders said it was for hurts, habits and hang-ups. I'm still processing a lot and trying to figure out exactly where I want to begin, but I know I have some food issues and anxiety issues to work on. I will be sharing more as I process more. 

I haven't shared this here before, but my nephew has been staying with my family since March. He is 15! He brought a cat, gecko and fish into our family when he moved in. And yesterday we added another new member; a fat tailed leopard gecko named Waldo
And Cinder, the cat, gave him the formal welcome

So we now have 5 cats, 2 geckos, 1 dog, 1 fish, 3 teenage boys, a husband and a mother in law here! We are bursting with activity and joy!

And my nephew, Logan started soccer practice tonight! Isn't he handsome:

I also had a consult with a new chiropractor today. This back pain just keeps getting worse. I feel really good about my visit (even though I'm sore from his adjustment) and I go back Thursday. I'm hoping to get this pain under better control. 

Lastly, it was girl's night out with my church ladies tonight. I had so much fun and I'm so happy that I'm getting out of my shell and bonding with other women!


Sending you all love and healthy wishes!!!

Break your chains,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment