photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, August 24, 2015

Breaking the Chains

 
Happy Monday friends!

I am glad to be back to blogging this week!

I have taken some time off to really work on some things and I am back feeling better than ever!

I have realized that I was allowing myself to be chained up by so many things and I am finally working on breaking free!

I am tired and worn out of being a victim. 

I have played the victim from circumstances in my life:
  • losing my vision
  • depression
  • becoming a young widow
  • diagnosed with fibromyalgia
  • anxiety
  • low self esteem
  • being overweight
  • blah blah blah blah
NO MORE! I am going to start focusing on the things I can control and stop being obsessive about the things I cannot control.

I went to an all day workshop for Young Living Essential Oils on Saturday and something that was said there really stuck with me. And that was to live above the line.  Under the line are all the negatives that weigh us down and keep us stuck (illness, circumstances, stress), but if we focus on enhancing our life above the line things will be so much happier and joyful.


I am working really hard on getting out of my shell and making a point to interact with other people.  I have another thing I am really going to try to get the courage to do soon and I will share as soon as I can.

I have also been working on redesigning my blog site some, so take a look and give me some feedback!

And if you have a minute, listen to this song.  Going to be my anthem for awhile!

So that is all today to save you from reading FOREVER!  We are so busy this week with soccer, football and marching band so I will be sharing pics from the boys all week!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Break the chains,
Kari




No comments:

Post a Comment