photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Baby!!!!!

This was my little 5 pound miracle baby! 15 years ago, I was going through a lot of stuff and stress, and God blessed me with my Robbie on July 4, 2000. My firecracker baby. Getting him into this world was not easy by any means, but I wouldn't change a single thing. 

This weekend we celebrated with family. Here are a few pics:
Robbie's Tardis cake! Which resulted in my entire family looking like this:
Which resulted in another interesting color after digestion! Sorry, TMI

After eating and swimming, we went to the community band concert to watch Robbie play drums. 
And then onto the fireworks 
Robbie was such a good cousin to Mac and held his ears on the loud ones!
There may be too many men in our family!

This morning we headed to church where Robbie did such an amazing job on the drums! I am so proud of the man he is becoming. 

Robbie's papaw, my late husband's father, gave Robbie a bag full of his daddy's things from when he was little. Robbie loved these memories of his daddy, especially this one:
If you knew my first husband, you would know that Robbie is SO MUCH like him! I know Jesse would be proud of his son. 

And, I'll leave you with a picture of my nephew with my fur baby
Cash has loved him since he was in his Mommy's tummy!!!
AMAZING WEEKEND!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari






No comments:

Post a Comment