photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Goodbye June, Hello July

July already????

This summer has gone too quickly already. It sucks I have spent most of it in a boot! 

BUT:
Look at how well it is healing! I have been without my boot the past two days (even though at have a surgery show to wear still when I work out). It still hurts some, but the doctor said it could take a full year to completely heal. I go back July 15 for another X-ray to make sure the metal is fusing with the bone. And hopefully, he will release me to go back to normal exercise!

I'm ready for this month. I'm refocused after FitBloggin and ready to get back on the right path! So here are my July goals:

1.  Track everything I eat
2.  Meet my step goal (7509 for now) 5 out of 7 days a week
3.  Blog at least 3 times per week
4.  State one positive affirmation each day
5.  Eat at home 5 out of 7 days a week 

I would love if you would all share your goals with me!

Tomorrow I go back to the gym after 2 weeks of vacation! I am so ready to get back into a routine now that we are back home and getting settled back in. My hubby and boys are coming up with a family fitness challenge starting next week! I'll share the details here once we have it all lined out. I'm so excited to get everyone together surrounding health and fitness and not just TV and eating out. 

Oh and I got my nails done today for the Fourth of July:

Well, I'm off for now!!!!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari 

2 comments:

  1. My goals for July are to : cook at home 5 days of the week (I haven't been.cooking at all ), try 1 new recipe per week, get out of the grocery store rut I am in, and finally.....exercise at least 3 times per week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nails! Just found your blog and now following :)

    ReplyDelete