photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Family Fun Day and 20 Years

Here is a quick (mostly picture) recap of our awesome day Saturday!

Yesterday was a busy but great day! We started off the day with Family Fun Day! I wore a new outfit:

We headed to Bloomington and had a yummy lunch at Red Lobster, where I attempted to get a good pic of all of us (very difficult with teenagers).

And then I let them be goofy

We headed to the mall where I got to go to build a bear and make Bob! I was a happy girl!


Then it was off to the dollar sale at Half Price Books. We left with a box and a bag full of books and movies. Then we had a nice visit with my grandma. 

We then headed to my parents where my mom surprised me with this cute coffee cozy:


I changed for my 20 year high school reunion and I actually wore a dress!!!!!! It was so hot, I thought this would be the coolest. The boys stayed at my parents and hubby and I headed out to Nick's English Hut. 

I was so excited to get to sit by my bestest friend in the world, beautiful Stephanie. We met our junior year and we have been through lots together. 

Here is a pic of those who came:

It was really nice to see the memorial table set up to remember Jesse and the other two classmates who have passed on. 


And here is my name tag with my lovely picture from my senior year. 


I had a really nice time catching up. I held my emotions together well until the very end and then there were a few tears. It was hard to get the sadness and hugs from everyone about Jesse and I so wished he was able to see our class 20 years later. 

And that was the end of family fun day! I was exhausted and slept so well last night I almost didn't get up in time for church, but we made it!

Tune in tomorrow for the Mentak Health Monday link-up!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari













No comments:

Post a Comment