photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What is tomorrow?????

This totally started out as a Facebook status, but I had way too many words  

Tomorrow, I'm finally able to return to my WW meeting. After a back injury, steroids, injections, no activity, comfort eating, and many pounds of weight gained back, I've been released to stop the meds and slowly start back the activity. My goal for tomorrow is to look at the number on the scale as my new starting point because seeing the gain would break my heart. I worked so hard to lose 106 pounds and I'm sure maybe half of that is back. So I'm going to the meeting, weighing in and using tomorrow as the first day in a new chapter of my journey. 

I also get to start back in with my trainer. He and I haven't got to work much together since Sam left and he took over and then I injured my back. 

So my goals for tomorrow:
1. Exercise
2. Track my food
3. WATER, WATER, WATER
4. Weigh in and stay for meeting even though I'll be disappointed

I'm ready! My life has been overwhelmingly chaotic and stressful. Routine doesn't exist and my OCD is about to drive my insane. This is one area in my life I can control right now!

So no matter what you're going through, focus on the things you can control and let God handle the rest. 

Each new decision in the right direction is a victory worth celebrating and each mistake is an opportunity to learn a better choice or behavior. 

Let's love life and ourselves!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

2 comments:

  1. We all have our starting over moments. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have our starting over moments. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete