photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Scenes from the Weekend

KHope you all had an awesome weekend! I know we did! Just sharing a few pictures from my weekend!
My two boys and my nephew getting ready to head to Winter Jam with the youth group! They had to leave right after school Friday and didn't get home until about 2:45 in the morning!

Then my youngest had to leave at 7:30 Saturday morning for a school trip to Washington D.C.

And I got myself an Ariel trash can for my workout room! 


Yesterday I got to visit my my sister, brother-in-law and my two nephews. It was great to get to snuggle baby Spencer again!
Then today was church followed by an awesome lunch at El Rancho del Burrito where I had a naked burrito. 
Followed by some relaxing and puppy snuggles! 
And that was my weekend! Now settling in to watch The Walking Dead!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari




No comments:

Post a Comment