photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday Weigh-In

Today has been a GREAT day! I'll admit the past few weeks have been very stressful and my healthy eating kinda took a back burner. I have been struggling with this back injury and was finally released to start back on easy activity. So today, I went back to the gym for the first time in about 6 weeks. I was really nervous, but it was wonderful to be back and it felt so good to get in a good workout. 


I also went back to Weight Watchers today for the first time since January. I was expecting a gain, I knew I was up from the steroids and the poor eating choices. Honestly, I was not up as much as I was expecting so that was a nice surprise. I was up about 10 pounds since January. It feels like I have really struggled lately, but I think I finally have my mind convinced that it is time to get back on track! 

So starting today, my weight is 337.6. I'm looking forward, not backwards. The number on the scale will not define me!

And even better is that today, I've been on track with water, food, and activity ALL day! I tracked my food in MFP and in my WW app. Woohoo!!!!!

That's it for today! This momma is exhausted and ready to relax and watch some TV and have a big bowl of yogurt and strawberries!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment