photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello 2015 - My Word for the Year



WOW! Happy New Year! A new 365 days full of possibilities! Last year, I used the word Overcomer for my word for the year. I tried to base all of my goals off of that one word. My word for 2015 is going to be Perseverance!






I LOVE the above definition! This year I am going to persevere! I am going to stay on my course of getting happier and healthier. I really want to work on including my faith more with all of you along the way. So today, I am sharing some verses that I will be using as my anchors throughout the year!

Romans 5:3

Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance

Hebrews 12:1

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us

James 1:4

Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything

2 Peter 1:5-7

For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love.

I cannot wait to see what 2015 brings!  I know that no matter what, with God on my side, I will persevere!

Do you have a word for 2015?

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment