photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Under a Mountain of Crap

Wanna know where I've been the past few days? I'm under this mountain of crap
I fell backwards, and HARD! I haven't been feeling very good since we got home from vacation. So I just ate whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. And now, I feel worse. I'm so mad at myself. I'm supposed to weigh-in Monday at the gym, ugh. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

For those of you who think food addiction is not a real thing, I'm a living example of it. 

My youngest son asked me tonight if I was still doing Weight a Watchers as I was stuffing my face with breadsticks and M&M's. I told him I quit and he said no you didn't. It took that for me to realize what I was doing to myself. 

If you feel like me, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I am digging out from under the mountain. I'm not waiting for tomorrow to start over, I'm starting over RIGHT NOW!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing, 
Kari

1 comment:

  1. Its a daily struggle a lot of.us face. You CAN do this.

    ReplyDelete