photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Friday, December 5, 2014

Checking in From Vegas

Happy Friday friends! We have had an awesome week here in Vegas so far. If you don't follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Tumblr check out the links on my homepage. I have been posting my food and some other vacay tidbits. We have just been so busy and I haven't had much time to blog. 

BUT, I wanted to tell you all hello. My eating and activity have been great here. I made a goal to not worry about tracking points or calories but just to make healthier choices, drink lots of water and get in my fruits and veggies. I think I have done a pretty good job. I did have a treat meal last night though, but it is vacation. My other goal was to stay at about the same weight. No gains and no loss, but just enjoy myself within limits. We will see when I get home!

I picked up my packet for the Santa Run (walk) today. I am so excited for tomorrow morning!

Well I better go, we have a show to attend. 

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!  

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment