photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, December 28, 2015

Year 39!

I know it has been ages (well really like almost 2 months) since I have last blogged, but I have needed the break.  I have enjoyed not having the pressure of always coming up with what to write and how many people will read and will it be any good and blah, blah, blah.  Well today is my birthday and I am turning 39.  My last year before I turn the dreaded 40, which honestly does not really bother me at all.   So I have decided that this year I am going to blog my year! I am just going to journal my year.  I am going to write for me and take the pressure off of who else reads and if no one else likes it then OH WELL!  

Today is also my 8 year anniversary with my handsome hubby Cliff.  He never gets the excuse to forget my birthday or my anniversary!!!

Today started off with a trip to the chiropractor for my adjustment and then off to Starbucks for my free birthday drink.  And of course, I got a Venti because, well DUH it was FREE!

Then it was up to Bloomington where we went to the Half Price bookstore and then to my consult at the IU Health Spine Center.  I was very impressed there and left feeling positive that I may be able to get some non-pharmaceutical treatment to help my back pain!

Then we went to Olive Garden for my birthday/anniversary dinner. I ate light with just soup and salad so I could enjoy splitting this tasty black tie mousse cake with my hubby!

Then we headed to the theater to see the new Star Wars movie.  It was really good!!!  And now we are home sweet home and I got to give Cash his new squeaky toy I bought for him at PetSmart today! He is in heaven and the boys are loving it while they try to watch the Pacers game! Lol!

I had a very good day! I am so excited to see what year 39 brings to my life! 


Today's Bible Verse:
But may all who search for you be filled with joy and gladness in you. May those who love your salvation repeatedly shout, "The Lord is great!"
Psalm 40:16 NLT


Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

2 comments:

  1. I think you are awesome! And I look forward to reading all about your exciting year!!

    ReplyDelete