photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye, Adios, Ciao, Au Revoir, Sayonara

I cannot believe it is the last day of 2015.  I think it is true that the older you get the faster time goes! 2015 has been a good, but challenging year for me.

Yesterday was a really good day!  I got to spend some awesome time with my family.  We did some shopping together and I spent some of my birthday and Christmas money and bought myself some Beats headphones!!! I also got myself an iPad case I needed! We also had lunch out at our favorite BBQ place

Then last night I had bible study with my favorite group of ladies (we call ourselves the Joy Club). In my 39 years, I have never felt like I fit in with a group of women like I do with these ladies. We are different ages and in all different stages of life.  And each one of them are like my sister.  I feel like every single thing I have ever tried to get over my anxiety; medicine, therapy, etc has never worked.  But meeting with this group of ladies each week and being able to open up and know that I will still be loved no matter what has been the best thing for me.  I encourage all of you to find a group of friends that will unconditionally love you for YOU!!!  True friends are hard to find, so when you do don't let go.  And last night, they surprised me with a delicious hot fudge cake and ice cream and lovely gifts for my birthday! I felt so special and so blessed!

We took down all of our Christmas decorations today! I was so sad! I love having up all of the lights and decorations. I seriously considered leaving my tree up all year and decorating it for all the holidays, but we took it down! Now my living room looks bare :(  

Our big party plans for tonight? We are staying home!! We are going to watch a movie and play board games with the kids!  If you are going out tonight, please be safe!

So what are my "resolutions" or "goals" for 2016?

I really don't know, but here are a few graphics I have saved the past few days that spoke to me, so I thought I would share them.  I just want to be happy and I just want to be me!


Today's Bible Verse:

The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.
2 Peter 3:9 NLT

Sending you love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari




No comments:

Post a Comment