photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Boring, But Productive Day

I am tired day, proof is in my picture today.  I am not sure why, but I have just not been sleeping well and it is catching up with me.

Today was pretty boring, but I spent the day catching up on my housework.  I had not really done much since all my family left after Christmas and some TLC was needed here today!

I am also excited to report that I signed back up for the new Weight Watchers program today! I am planning on using the next few days learning the ins and outs of the new program and starting in on Monday, January 4.  As of now, I am planning on doing the program online, since I am not able to drive to meetings.  I am ready to get back to some accountability! I have also slacked with my Plexus products and some of my oils and Young Living products I was using every day.  I am planning on starting a new routine to incorporate all of those as well!  

And tonight we ordered pizza and rented movies!!! A nice relaxing evening at home!


Today's Bible Verse:
Let them praise your great and awesome name. Your name is holy!

Psalm 99:3 NLT

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment