photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Where Did It Go?

I'm still here! I'm writing today to let you all know my motivation is lost!

I don't know what happened or where it is hiding, but I'm struggling. 

I have some major anxiety and fatigue issues going on. 

I'm facing a third foot surgery in a couple of weeks. 

I just feel blah!

I don't even feel like eating most of the time. 

I don't know what to blog about. 

So what am I doing about it?
1. Still going to gym, when I exercise I feel better. 
2. Praying and studying God's word. 
3. Seeing a therapist to talk through things. 
4. Saw my doctor and having some blood work done. 

I refuse to just lay down and quit! Right now I'm not worried about a number on a scale, I just want to be happy and healthy. Right now it is one choice at a time. 

Sorry for the downer post today, but I'm keeping it real!!!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes (send me some back)!

Keep Losing,
Kari

1 comment:

  1. You can do this. Sometimes we need to just stop, be still, and listen to what the Lord has for us. He WILL lead you through this!

    ReplyDelete