photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Monday, April 20, 2015

Motivating Monday!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. I know i did, but I wished it had lasted a few more days!!!!

Today has just been an AWESOME day personally! Got up this morning and headed to the gym to meet with my trainer. Man, it was tough. 


But the BEST news of all is that my hubby had his free-for-joining session this weekend and he decided to do training 3 days a week as well. This makes me so happy! Now my entire family is working together at eating better and moving more! This may just be the push I need to get my momentum back! He is so sore, but I'm telling him it will be so worth it!

And today has been the first day in a long time that I have tracked ALL of my food! I am so ready to just feel better again regardless of the number on the scale. I have a lot of mental work to do, but I will get there. I have some deep digging to do and I'll try to share along the way in the hopes that my journey could inspire someone else!

10 days til my 3rd foot surgery! Focusing on getting my house and family prepared for my recovery!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment