photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Do it all, or do all things?

First off, thank you all for the support and positivity you have given me since my last blog post!

Today has been a good day, busy, but good!

Got up early and headed to the gym. I was super excited because my hubby joined me today! I had a great (but tough) workout with my trainer!

I got a few errands done and went out on a lunch date with hubby! Then, I took about an hour of quiet time before the kiddos got home. I did my devotion and journaled some. It was so relaxing and refreshing. 

Then it was off to the store to buy more milk and more bananas ( I can't seem to keep the, in the house with 3 teenagers here). Then time to pick two kids up, run them home and pick hubby up, and then back to school to pick the youngest up from track practice. Whew, I feel like a taxi service sometimes!

Then worked on pulling weeds. I love spring, but I hate battling the weeds in the flower gardens. 

Tonight was really fun! About 15 of the ladies from church all got together for dinner and fellowship. I had such a great time. Things like this are so good for me to battle my anxiety and get out of my own comfort bubble. 

While I was there, hubby fed the boys and took them all to the gym for a workout (and frozen yogurt, which I didn't get 😥 )


As I was going through my quiet time today one particular thing really stuck out at me. It had to do with this verse:
Probably one of my favorites. The past few months of my life have been complete overwhelming chaos! Routines and schedules have changed. My 14 year old nephew is living with us. And I'm having a hard time keeping all the plates balanced. I like my routine and right now, there is none. But this verse really spoke to me in a way I had never though about it before. I'm not being told that I have to all the things! But that Christ will give me strength to get through all the things I am doing. Never does it say we HAVE to do all things. This is a relief to this tired momma. I don't have to do it all and those things that I must do, HE WILL HELP ME GET THEM DONE! 
Spent a little time playing the original Atari frogger game tonight!!!! And I beat those boys butts!!!!! 

That is it for tonight! My plan is to journal/blog for awhile and find my motivation!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment