photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, January 8, 2015

I'm an Aunt again and Thursday weigh-in results!


If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you know I travelled to Evansville yesterday to welcome my nephew into the world. He was born at 12:28 pm weighing 8 lbs 2 ounces and 22 inches long. Mom and baby, Spencer Ray Wilson, are doing great.

It was so cute to watch my almost 4 year old nephew anxiously awaiting the birth of his little brother. 
He was such a good boy with all the waiting!  Spencer is just precious. Here are a few pics!

I was sad to leave to come home last night, but so thankful that everyone is healthy!

And now for weigh-in news! As most of you now, I had put back on some of my weight since my foot surgery and just lost my motivation. But I am back and ready to get back to my journey! And this week my results were:

I was very happy losing 6.2 pounds. I am moving past feeling guilty for backsliding and gaining so much back. It happens to us humans from time to time! Can't change the past, but I can move forward!

And I bought the new starter kit today! It included a cookbook:
2 portion control plates:
A bento lunch box:
Lots of coupons! All on sale for $24.95!!!!!

That is it for today!

Tomorrow I head to St. Louis for the Super Saturday Plexus event. I'm so excited!!!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari




No comments:

Post a Comment