photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Hello February, Goodbye Football

Wow! I cannot believe January is over already! It has been a crazy, but good month. 

Life has thrown me some stressful situations so far this year, but I haven't let them derail my journey to becoming happier and healthier. I started a new small group at church called Overwhelmed. I'm really excited about this group! I'm also leaving Thursday evening to go to a ladies conference for the weekend. I'm nervous because I always feel out of place around other people, but I know I have to stop isolating myself. 

My trainer at the gym is leaving :( So I will be working with a new trainer named Jacob. I'm sad, but also excited to experience something different. 

I'm still struggling with a few physical problems, mainly my feet and back. After about 2 months of therapy, pain meds, muscle relaxers, and a TENS unit, my lower back is still excruciating. I had an MRI yesterday and will get results on Wednesday. I'm really hoping they can find something to relieve my pain. 

Tomorrow my youngest son is heading to our Statehouse to page for one of our representatives. I am so excited and so proud of him!

We were heading out to our pastor's house for a Super Bowl party, but I'm just hurting too badly. So I'm at home on my heating pad. Enjoy your day and be safe! And we can mourn the end of football season. 


Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment