photo facebook_zpsbd584b7e.png photo twitter_zps2342056c.png photo instagram_zpse3b8b782.png photo timblr_zps0d8e5c01.png photo pinterest_zps13deeb81.png photo linkedin_zps4e8451fd.png photo googleplus_zps2cb7ea78.png

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday Weigh-In Results

Happy Thursday!  Today started off GREAT with a breakfast out with my boys! I ate before we went to McDonald's and just enjoyed a coffee while there. 
Then it was off to the gym for a personal training session!
I felt GREAT afterwards! I came home and had the urge to clean my house (which doesn't happen too often).  I managed to get our main living room deep cleaned before it was time to go weigh-in.  I was excited to weigh-in today because I knew I had been on plan with my eating and activity all week!  So here it is:
YAY! I was down another 3.6 pounds for a total of 99 pounds.  I am only 7 pounds away from the lowest weight I was before my surgery!!!!!!  I am telling you hard work pays off!!!

After weigh-in it was more housework and all I have accomplished is cleaning the bathroom, replacing the toilet seat (which I did by myself!!), and the hallway done.  

I just feel GOOD today!  I am ready to tackle anything!

Sending you all love and healthy wishes!

Keep Losing,
Kari

P.S. How come every time you clean out the litter box, the cats have to poop in it right away? Phew!




No comments:

Post a Comment